Ian Blossay Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid Of Light.

 Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid Of Light. 




I think would make me like Yu Gi Oh so much as a kid was that I wanted to be just like my brothers and watch the shows and play with the cards. That’s when I first got really interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! Now at first, I didn’t really know how to play the card game but I was more just interested in getting closer with my brothers. We were never close and finding things that we all liked when we were younger, I think me trying to like Yu-Gi-Oh! Was solely based on me trying to get closer with my brothers. Something also that came from this was all my friends thought it was weird that I was starting to get into Yu-Gi-Oh! When everyone else was getting into pokemon, I can remember this very distinctively one day I wasn't allowed to eat with my friends because of this.  It’s something I didn’t touch on at all in my first blossay on Yu-Gi-Oh! But I think it’s important to talk about in this way because all my brothers and I having a common interest are what really made us closer today. That’s something I think we can all relate to, whether it’s feeling like you don’t have a place or trying to become closer with your family. Anime has been there for all of us when we needed it the most, Yu-Gi-Oh! Was that for my brothers and me. Now getting more into about Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid Of Light. Now Yu-Gi-Oh! Was created by Kazuki Takahashi in 1996, the target audience for Yu-Gi-Oh! Was targeted for a younger audience but that doesn't mean other age groups cant watch Yu-Gi-Oh! Is loved by all ages. For why did I pick this anime, I talked about this in my last blossay but ill pick some keynotes, watched it, maybe it was around when I was five or six. From what I can remember I would always wake up early to watch YU-GI-OH, I still to this day don’t know what my fascination with the show was. I can even remember myself asking my parents to get me YU-GI-OH cards, I didn’t know how to even play but anything YU-GI-OH wanted. Also, I think when I was about six years old I dressed up as one of the main characters Yugi Mutou. Not to mention what I said at the beginning about my brothers for me that's probably the biggest reason I wanted to chose this anime.




for Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie: Pyramid of Light, was released in 2004, it was produced by Michael Pecoriello, the music was by Elik Alvarez, Joel Douek, Freddy Sheinfeld, John Angier, Wayne Sharpe, Gil Talmi, Blaze. The studio behind the movie was Warner Bros., Studio Gallop, and the licensor was 4kids Entertainment. The plot for Yu-Gi-Oh! In the Movie: Pyramid of Light, is Yugi now hold all Egyptian God cards, and now is getting more notoriety around the world for his strategies he deploys during battles and for having all three of the god cards. At the same time though Seto Kaiba has an idea since Maximillion Pegasus created the Egyptian God cards he must have made a way to destroy the cards. During this time Pegasus has a horrific dream that something horrible will happen to the Egyptian God cards. I don't want to spoil the movie too much but all I can do is to recommend you to watch it because you will not regret watching it. 





Rewatching this movie definitely brought back a lot of memories of watching it when I was a kid. It was very relaxing to watch this again it really brought me back to a simpler time, but I wanted to get into the reviews people had in this movie. A lot of people had a problem with how the movie was released before the end of the Battle city ark and it spoiled what happened at the end. Another point people had was how good the main characters looked and then the side characters looked like they had no world done to them what so ever. Now I know there weren't a lot of problems with this movie but I feel like it's always important to bring up what people didn't like. Now there were probably more problems people had with the movie but for my blossay were just going to say those were two major stands out. I was very glad I got to rewatch this movie and couldn’t recommend anything better to watch if you had a free day to watch something. Not to mention this movie is only 90 minutes so it wouldn't take up too much of your day. Furthermore and the biggest point it's a great movie to watch if you've never seen Yu-Gi-Oh!








Link for Blossay.


https://aminoapps.com/c/ygo-duelist/page/item/yugioh-the-pyramid-of-light/w2za_1mFpIJe2JkWMkjNDGj6Epb47omYE1




https://www.yugioh-world.com/anime/yugioh-the-movie/


Comments